NEON is offering a scholarship for our Wellness at Work training series. In order to qualify, you must be within the criteria listed below and complete the form to the right.
Criteria for qualification:
- Certified but not licensed healthcare workers (Community Health Workers, Traditional Heath Workers, Doula, Peer Support Specialists, Case Managers, Addiction Specialist, Qualified Mental Health Associates, Dental assistants, Dental Technician, QHAs). Supervisors and administrative staff qualify as well.
- Serve a rural area/population
- Serve a culturally underrepresented population; this includes people of color; people with disabilities; people from a lower socioeconomic status; etc.
If the listed items are met please apply today. If you do not meet the qualifications please contact Kinda at [email protected]
This Scholarship only applies to the Wellness at Work Trainings listed below:
- Supervising for Resilience
- Workforce Wellness for Organizations
- Take Care of Yourself: Exploring Strategies for Personal and Workplace Wellness
- Mindfulness in Motion