Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT) is used to treat substance use disorders as well as sustain recovery and prevent overdose. This training will cover how THWs can connect community members to MAT services and collaborate with providers to support community members' success.
By the end of this training participants will be able to:
- Define Medication-Assisted Treatment and its role as a harm reduction practice
- Identify when clients are and are not eligible for MAT
- Understand the service components and medication options for MAT
- Be able to identify at what point of treatment a client is at and provide them with appropriate resources
What you'll get:
- Online Training
- Connect with other Professionals
- Earn 2 CEU's
Training dates and time:
- May 15th from 1pm to 3pm PT
- Invoice payments
- Check payments
- Need help completing the registration form
- Multiple registrations
**Please note: if you cannot afford to pay for this training, let us know.
NEON, on rare occasions may have to cancel an event. Refunds will be offered per our stipulations below, or the registrant may choose to attend another training of the same value on another date offered. CEUs will not be awarded for sessions that do not occur.
For registration amounts greater than $100, registrants may request a full refund 2 weeks prior to the training. Within the 2 weeks before the event, 50% will be refunded. No refunds will be given upon the day of the training or afterward. For registration amounts less than $100, 50% will be refunded up to one week before the training date. After that, no refunds will be made.