April 10th, 2023 from 1:00pm to 4:00pm PT
This 3-hour online training will help individuals gain an understanding of the similarities and differences between burnout, compassion fatigue, and moral distress, and how these pertain to addiction. Participants will be able to conduct personal risk and resiliency assessments as well as develop transition rituals and other self-care practices.
What you'll get:
- Online Training
- Connect with other professionals
- Earn 3 CEU's THW and MACHBO
- Describe the similarities and differences between burnout, compassion fatigue, and moral distress
- Explain reasons working with individuals living with addiction can lead to compassion fatigue
- Be able to list at least five signs of compassion fatigue
- Be able to identify ways they can promote workforce wellness to prevent stresses that lead to compassion fatigue
- Be able to conduct a personal risk and resiliency assessment
- Develop a plan for self-care
Contact Kinda Cable [email protected] or 541-910-3810 for:
- Invoicing and check payments
- Bulk registrant invoicing
- Need help completing the registration form
NEON, on rare occasions may have to cancel an event. Refunds will be offered per our stipulations below, or the registrant may choose to attend another training of the same value on another date offered. CEUs will not be awarded for sessions that do not occur.
For registration amounts greater than $100, registrants may request a full refund 2 weeks prior to the training. Within the 2 weeks before the event, 50% will be refunded. No refunds will be given upon the day of the training or afterward. For registration amounts less than $100, 50% will be refunded up to one week before the training date. After that, no refunds will be made.